Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas Eve Dinner



Christmas Eve Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's
   Autumn, Cierra, Coby, Ryen, Raice, Riley,and  Britley. They all had a really good time opening presents. It was my goal to be remembered as the "coolest" aunt by getting the "best" presents. In reality though, I'm sure only a month later, they don't remember what I got them! It'll be the overall feeling throughout the years that they remember about me. So... I'll keep on trying!
 Cierrra, opening her Tinker Bell table and chair set that Grandma and Grandpa gave her.
 Raice and his singing machine.
 Autumn is content *only* because she is in the midst of all the commotion!
Here's Britley with her "Santa Baby" dress on!
...and these two are really cute! I can't wait until Kari has her next baby in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment